Tuesday, January 09, 2007

I need your input!

As you know, I recently formed Mary’s Touch, a nonprofit organization committed to advancing Our Blessed Mother’s “Yes!” Profits raised by Mary’s Touch are dedicated to promoting life-giving ministries. Last week, I met with Sheila to discuss the goals for Mary’s Touch for 2007. Dad always told me to write down my goals and stay focused. He believed that writing down your goals helped you to reach them at least 50% of the time. We made a list that I will be sharing with you over the next couple of weeks. In the meantime, I would really appreciate your input.

Do you know of an organization that honors Mary through its life-giving ministry? Are you a member of such an organization that could benefit from our help?

Our focus is on Mary. She is the Mother of God and our Mother. I will be sharing your ideas along with ours in the next few weeks. Respond please so our choice is well made.

Blessings,
Cheri

1 Comments:

Blogger Greg said...

Hi Cheri,

My wife and I run a non-profit apostolate called Rosary Army. Our primary focus is on making, praying, and giving away all-twine knotted Rosaries and encouraging others to do the same. We are a 501c3 non-profit organization and we're always in constant need for support for this apostolate.

May God bless you for your efforts with Mary's Touch. What a great way of bringing more people to Jesus through His mother.

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home